Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit / London UK
Reimagine IAM to Accelerate Digital Business
Get the information you need to craft and refine your IAM vision and strategy for agile, digital-age security, so you can drive faster time to value.
You’ll learn how to tackle complex issues and generate new ideas to reimagine significant elements of your IAM approach for digital age success. Hear the latest tactics and best practices across IAM fundamentals, and take a look ahead at analytics-driven automation and advances in consumer engagement platforms, so you can update, implement and refine your IAM program based on leading-edge research covering mobile, cloud, IAM as a service, privileged identity strategies, and IoT.
Gartner IAM Summit was designed for individuals in the following roles:
Security and Risk Leaders
What You Will Learn
- Understand the impact of cloud, mobility, social and big data on IAM
- Implement digital business practices by adopting a simplified IAM approach
- Learn where and how IAM fits within the larger context of solving business-relevant problems
- Best practice case studies and practical advice for IAM governance
- Take compliance reporting to the next level by leveraging identity and access intelligence
- Create a more access accountable and transparent organizational culture for your enterprise
Features & Benefits
- Networking lunches and receptions
*Online preregistration is required for one-on-ones, workshops and analyst-user roundtables (AURs).
Reserve your place early, as space is limited.
We’re preparing our 2017 agenda which will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest sourcing topics based on your role, experience level and key focus. Take a look at what we presented at least year’s conference to better understand the areas we cover. If you’d like more information, sign up and you’ll be the first to know when our agenda is availble.
- Explore the event tracks that will feature in the 2017 agenda now
- See the top 5 IAM issues, and find out how they’re being addressed
- View the 2016 agenda at a glance to see what we covered last year
To learn more and to register for the event please contact us or visit http://www.gartner.com/events/emea/identity-access-management