- Gartner Says IT Spending in the Banking and Securities Industry in India to Reach $7.8 Billion in 2017 27 Oct 2016
- Gartner Says Full Autonomy May Not be Possible or Desirable in Smart Machines 27 Oct 2016
- Gartner Says IT Spending in the Banking and Securities Industry in the Mature APAC Region to Reach $19.1 Billion in 2017 27 Oct 2016
- Gartner Says IT Spending in Australia to Reach Almost A$85 Billion in 2017 as the Battle for the Digital Platform Begins 25 Oct 2016
The World's Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives Look ahead; plan accordingly. That strategy makes sense until you’re competing at digital speeds and need to drive [...]
The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives
Look ahead; plan accordingly. That strategy makes sense until you’re competing at digital speeds and need to drive digital innovation to the core of every process, product, and service. Your next asset or technology partner could be anywhere: Incubating just beyond your peripheral vision. Innovating outside everyone else’s comfort zone. The ability to expand your mindset and see the future in 360 becomes essential.
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is specifically designed for:
Senior IT Executives
By thinking, acting and leading change in multiple directions, you can perceive what others can’t: Emerging trends. Unexpected opportunities. Disruptive threats. New ways to create digital sources of revenue. Our 2016 conference agenda will open your eyes to a bigger picture from the edge to the core: revealing more strategic options and smarter decisions in every direction. If you’d like more information,and you’ll be the first to know when our full agenda is available.
- Browse the full
- View the brochure
- : View the guest speaker line-up for 2016
- focused on your priorities for 2016
- to help you navigate the event.
- Industry Sunday: View an overview of content and sessions
- from Symposium/ITxpo 2016 – View video
- Plan your travel and time onsite with the Week at a Glance
2016 Conference Tracks
This year, our track structure is built on a framework of strategic and tactical priorities that overlap and interlock across leadership, technology and information, and business strategy.
- Mastering Leadership
- Create a Dynamic Organization
- Transform the Technology Core
- Architect the Digital Platform
- Drive Business Performance
- Plan for the Digital Future
View fullthat will be addressed.
6 (Sunday) 08:00 - 10 (Thursday) 18:00