CIO Leadership Forum / 7-9 March 2016 / London, UK
The Must Attend Event for CIOs. This exclusive event is created with direct input from more than 2,800 top CIOs. Explore the most critical business, technology and leadership strategies relevant to today’s CIOs and engage with hundreds of your CIO peers.
Your role as CIO is changing, and success depends on your organization’s ability to accelerate business growth. As the digital future unfolds, join more than 400 of your CIO peers and examine the key issues that are shaping the leadership of today’s CIOs. You’ll learn to look beyond your IT organization to: Connect. Orchestrate. Influence.
Gartner CIO Leadership Forum is specifically designed for: CIOs.
Prepare for the “new normal,” in which business leaders influence technology decisions and CIOs increasingly influence business decisions by leveraging innovative technology solutions. We’re putting the final touches on our 2016 agenda, so be sure to check back periodically for updates.
- View the 2016 agenda
- Find out what Gartner has learned from 2,944 CIOs this year that will inform your decisions for 2016 and beyond. Learn more about The 2016 Gartner CIO Agenda
- Read a Q&A session with the conference chairs
- Specific Q&A session for Public Sector
- of this year’s guest keynote speakers; Jamie Anderson and Stefan Hyttfors
- Registered attendees log-in to Events Navigator
For more information visit Gartner Events website.