Account Executive álláslehetőség
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and support the expansion to the Bulgarian market!
Location: Budapest with business travels to Sofia (every 3rd-6th week)
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for direct client contract value, retention growth through contract expansion, and the introduction of new products and services.
- Consult with IT and business executives to develop and implement an effective strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention and account growth
- Bachelor’s degre
- Fluent English and conversational Bulgarian language knowledge
- Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships
- Consultative sales experience in high technology is preferable
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive and sales acumen
- Highly motivated, achievement-driven personality
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Driving license (‘B’ category)
What we offer:
- Opportunity for quick professional growth at a dynamic company
- Friendly atmosphere and a passionate team
- International environment, conferences abroad and Gartner best-in-class relationship management training in England
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com until 25th May!
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in 12,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has 5,200 associates, including 1,280 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit gartner.com.
i-Tango Ltd. has been the agent company of Gartner in Hungary since 2011. ITango’s task is to represent Gartner’s products and services i.e. account management, client support, event organization and service delivery.