Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit / London UK
Renovate, Innovate and Unleash the Power of Digital Business
In today’s digital world, few things are more impactful than applications. They lay the foundation for innovation, drive engagement and deliver impactful business results. Application leaders have a unique perspective, with a comprehensive view of their enterprise, and an innate understanding of technology and the art of the possible. Now is the time for application leaders to use their expertise to unleash the power of digital business within their organizations.
Hear the latest tactics and best practices across applications, take a look ahead at Chat Bots, Cognitive Computing and advances in Blockchain, Cloud, Mobile and IoT. Experience unbiased, leading-edge research covering Agile, DevOps, Blockchain and Chatbots and much more.
to gain new insights and actionable strategies for creating value, driving digital transformation and delivering competitive advantage.
Our Summit was designed for individuals in the following roles
What You Will Learn
- Further understand the role of the IT organization as a full partner with ‘the business’
- Grasp the impact and opportunity of emerging technologies
- Benchmark your progress against others in your industry or role
- Refine your application strategy, validate it or perhaps begin to really create it
- Hear ‘next generation’ thinking on new technologies to build into your strategy
- Understand where application management is headed…not just 3 months from now, but three years from now
- Define your role in creating a vision for your digital business
- Learn how to balance risk with innovation, which systems to renovate, when to invest and when to divest
Features & Benefits
- : Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- : Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you’d like to discuss
- : Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours
- : We invite a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions
- : Intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific “how to” topics in a small group environment
- : Exclusive access to over 20 select exhibitors to make informed decisions
- : Maximize your learning by attending as a group and receive a group discount