Garner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit
Analytics Leadership: Empowerment without Anarchy
For a company to be successful with analytics, it takes more than a single leader. Analytics requires an abundance of astute leaders distributed throughout an organization working to apply just the right technology and skill sets to their business domain.
Join us for Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit 2016 and gain the analytics leadership you need to empower users to be autonomous without creating a state of disorder.
The Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit was designed for individuals in the following roles
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to develop skilled analytics leaders in every area of the business
- Understand the emerging role of the chief analytics officer and ensure that you are making the right organizational decisions
- Drive the governance necessary to empower individuals without creating disorder
- Understand the impact of smart data discovery and new data preparation tools
- Make self-service analytics a reality across the business
- Present a compelling business case for analytics investment
- Modernize core infrastructure and invest wisely in new capabilities
- Prepare for fast-moving trends such as advanced analytic marketplaces, smart machines and the Internet of Things.
Executive Cut: Global highlights as chosen by your peers
Our 2016 agenda for this Summit has been built around the most critical insights chosen, endorsed and validated by thousands of attendees at our BI & Analytics Summits around the world this year. It features comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest BI & analytics topics based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- View our just released 2016 Brochure for full event details
- View the full agenda to suit your needs
- Preview the 2016 Agenda at a Glance and see what will be covered
- View our Analysts
- View sessions mapped to your top challenges
- Registered attendees log-in to Events Navigator